Mario Shiliashki is the Senior Vice President and Group Head of U.S. Emerging Payments Lead at MasterCard, where he is responsible for U.S.-based development and commercialization of payment product platforms, including e-Commerce, Mobile, Chip, P2P, Transit, PayPass, inControl and Bill Payment.
He is also the former General Manager of PayPal.
- Venture Capital Post | 07/15/2015 MasterCard’s Hackfest to go global, aims for massive influx of coders from multiple cities
- Techcrunch | 07/13/2015 MasterCard Goes Global With Its “Masters Of Code” Hackathon
- Pymnts.com | 06/10/2015 Mastercard's Masters of code hackathon momentum
- ProgrammableWeb | 03/25/2015 Mastercard Places API Helps Build Location-Driven Apps
- PYMNTS | 02/05/2015 Mastercard On Building the OS For Mobile Commmerce
- Banktech | 02/25/2014 How MasterCard Is Pushing Mobile Payments Ahead
- CNET | 03/07/2013 How e-wallets could be a gold mine for credit card companies