Brian is a serial entrepreneur. Currently, he is CEO and Co-Founder of The Honest Company (Honest.com). Prior to starting The Honest Company, Brian was also a Co-Founder of ShoeDazzle.com, and before that, the Co-Founder of LegalZoom.com. Brian graduated Magna Cum Laude from UCLA with a degree in Business Economics and went on to graduate from UCLA School of Law. He began his career as a tax attorney at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher and Flom, and then as a tax consultant at Deloitte.
When not running companies, Brian is involved in community efforts. He sits on the board of the Lowell Milken Institute of Business Law and Policy at UCLA School of Law, and is also on the board of Los Angeles Youth Network, which provides shelter and counseling to homeless children. Brian is an avid art collector, loves UCLA Basketball, and lives in Los Angeles with his wife Mira, and his two children Davis and Madison.
- Recode | 08/25/2015 The CEO of Jessica Alba’s Honest Company Has a New Startup on the Side
- CNN Money | 05/26/2015 Kim Kardashian and Jessica Alba power his startups
- TechCrunch | 03/15/2015 Honest Company CEO Brian Lee Celebrates His Birthday By Talking IPO Possibilities At SXSW
- Built In LA | 11/24/2014 Serial Entrepreneur Brian Lee on what LegalZoom, ShoeDazzle and The Honest Company have in common
- Los Angelese Business Journal | 08/27/2014 Honest Co. is Still Just a Startup, Says Co-Founder Brian Lee
- Los Angeles Times | 02/09/2013 Entrepreneur Brian Lee is business partner to the stars