Baron Davis is a two-time NBA All-Star. Upon entering the NBA, Davis formed his own foundation, Rising Stars of America, (www.risingstarsofamerica.org) which conducts basketball camps and sponsors AAU teams. Baron has had great success in his portfolio of business ventures including being an investor in companies such as VitaminWater and PopChips. He is also renowned for producing the film, “Crips and Bloods: Made In America,” which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 2014.
Davis has teamed up with Fast Five Director Justin Lin and top online personalities Ryan Higa and Kev Jumba for the launch of the YOMYOMF network on YouTube. The new channel springs from YouOffendMeYouOffendMyFamily.com (YOMYOMF), an Asian American pop culture blog, and will be an official launch partner of YouTube’s groundbreaking original channels initiative. Davis also recently launched The Network of Champions (The NOC), teaming with Google to create a premium sports and entertainment channel on YouTube that will be the premier destination for athletes to showcase their talents and personalities.
- Fansided | 09/01/2015 Baron Davis is 'feeling good' about his NBA comeback
- International Business Times | 07/24/2015 NBA News: Baron Davis Looking To Make A Comeback
- CBS Sports | 07/08/2015 WATCH: Baron Davis still has crazy handles, drops 44 points at Drew League
- Southern California Public Radio | 06/10/2015 Former NBA star Baron Davis's 'The Drew' goes back to where he started playing ball
- NextShark | 04/23/2015 NBA All-Star Turned VC Reveals How to Get Him to Invest in Your Startup Read more at: http://nextshark.com/baron-davis-interview/#rmns
- HitFix | 03/31/2015 Interview: 'Sin City Saints' star Baron Davis compares acting to playing under Mike Dunleavy
- Sports Illustrated | 03/26/2015 Baron Davis Q&A: NBA fashion, Russell Westbrook, comeback try and more
- LA Times | 01/20/2015 Baron Davis crowd-funds basketball documentary on L.A.'s Drew League