Adam Singolda is founder and CEO of Taboola, the leading discovery platform, serving over 550 million unique users monthly. Taboola is one of NYC’s largest and fastest growing tech companies.
Taboola has raised over $157M since launch in 2007. Most recently the company raised $117M in a round led by Fidelity Management and Research Company, joined by Yahoo! Japan, Comcast, Advance Publications, among others. Earlier this month, Taboola also announced a large strategic investment partnership with Chinese search giant Baidu.
Prior to founding Taboola in 2007, Adam developed his analytical skills while serving as an officer in an elite mathematical unit of the Israeli National Security Agency.
Adam is an honored alum of the Israeli Defense Forces’ elite computer science training program, graduated first in his class at the Officers Academy of the IDF, was named one of Israel’s top “30 under 30” business managers by TheMarker, and was recently named “Entrepreneur of the Year” by Geektime.
- Reuters | 08/05/2015 Taboola signs three-year strategic partnership with Gannett
- New York Business Journal | 05/18/2015 Baidu invests to bring Taboola technology to China
- Globes | 04/06/2015 Daily Mail invest $3M in Taboola
- Jewish Business News | 02/05/2015 Taboola CEO Adam Singolda Wants To Show You Something Your Friends Won’t Share With You
- VentureBeat | 02/04/2015 New round of $117 million lands a lot of Taboola for content discovery platform
- Business Insider | 11/19/2014 Taboola CEO Adam Singolda On Mobile Mistakes And Why The Future Will Be 'All Personalized'